Aurum Cables Gold Plated Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Cable - 10 Feet - (2 Pack)
in today's world of high resolution images and videos, you can't afford to miss one pixel of definition. Even if you have hi-def devices, you won't experience their potential without a high quality cable carrying the information. Aurum Cables gold plated Mini DisplayPort to HDMI cable delivers only the best in quality and excellence in resolution. Used to mirror images from one Apple device to another, this generous 10-foot cable makes every image and video shine, whether it's your personal recordings or a business slideshow presentation. Features
* Supports resolution up to 2560x1600, including 1920x1200 and 1080p.
* Supports the DPCP (DisplayPort Content Protection) standard in addition to HDCP.
* Supports 8.64Gbps bandwidth; 12bpc (bits per component), 36bpp (bits per pixel), and 120Hz refresh rate.
* Supports 8-bit and 10-bit Deep Color.
* Supports the 1Mbps bidirectional auxiliary channel.
* Supports one lane, one direction, four-line connections. How to use
1 Hook up DisplayPort enabled device to DisplayPort display using the Aurum Cables DisplayPort cable.
2 Select 'Extension' or 'Duplicate' mode in 'Control Panel' > 'Display' to set up the secondary display.
Latching and screw locking connectors ensure that the cables remain secure, preventing accidental disconnection.
Please make sure to press the button on the connector to disconnect the cable.